valentine printables....

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Etsy is full of really awesome things...most of you know that already, so that's nothing new. I just wanted to share with you some of the Valentine's goodies that I found while surfing through the wonderful items on the handmade site.....Here are some really cool printables from Etsy for your Valentine gatherings....I just thought these were really cool :)

  1. Sweet Treats Valentine's Printable Collection: ThePartyBakery
  2. Valentine's Printable Hershey's Kiss Chocolate Candy Stickers: Daintzy
  3. Queen of Hearts Valentine Printable Party Pack DIY: FrogPrincePaperie
  4. Textured Keep Calm & Be My Valentine Printable: Daintzy
  5. I Heart Valentine's Day Printables: AndersRuff

These are all printable -- DIY -- goodies for you to make at home so there is no shipping time needed....

Enjoy,
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook