hot pink apron...

Sunday, January 01, 2012

photo: hot pink apron

So I was "surfing" Facebook for aprons to see what was going on in the apron world....I lead a strange life {don't judge}. Anyway, I stumbled upon this fabulous pic as the profile pic of one really cool chica! I thought to myself -- hey, I have seen that apron before -- many a times, in fact. So, I shot her out a message {more like a post on her wall} and asked her if this was a Bam Apron.....sure enough, it was!


Who is she? Well, let me introduce you to Dana from Hot Pink Apron. She is the owner/operator of a super sweet blog -- called Hot Pink Apron -- whose motto is "Eat well, love family and always wear a foxy apron"......Come to find out, her inspiration for the name of her blog was our Hot Pink Barbie Girl Apron! What?!?! Such a HUGE compliment!!

If you are in need of great food recipes, witty conversation, or inspiration {this foxy lady lost 60 pounds in a year by setting realistic goals for herself -- and says she's in the best shape of her life after having two kids!}....hop on over to her blog or her Facebook page -- or both.....

Sending much love Dana's way -- thank you for allowing us to be a part of your story!
Enjoy,
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook