Book Review....Funnies

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Okay, my little brother always steers me in the direction of things that will make me cry I laugh so hard. It's fantastic when your stomach hurts from laughing so hard. One of the most amazing {and I can't believe that I never thought to look here} sites to find hilarious goodies is actually AMAZON.com......seriously?! YES....seriously

photos & reviews: Amazon.com

This is going to be a recurring entry for me since there are soooo many of these out there! Yes, this is an actual book -- and these are reviews that are actually on Amazon.com. Of course, these are seriously smart@s$ comments -- but they will make you roll on the floor laughing. Who knew a book about avoiding huge ships could spark so much interest!

Enjoy,
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook