the bone collector...

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Don't you just hate it when you know it's your bedtime, but, you get sucked in to a movie and stay up wayyyy too late watching the entire thing -- even though you have seen it about a million times before? My confession of the week is that I do this with several movies, but, for now I will confess to doing this with.....The Bone Collector...

photo from: fanpop

Even though I am really not a fan of Angelina Jolie {as a Friends fan from the 90's I am on Team Aniston!}....I LOVE Denzel Washington! I have since seeing Glory many moons ago -- and he surely doesn't disappoint....I don't think I have seen one movie with him in it that I didn't like. I really think that his new one -- Safe House -- is going to kick serious @s* :)

So there you have it -- one of my confessions...what's yours?

Enjoy!
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook