Packaging Inspiration....

Monday, January 16, 2012

I am always on the lookout for different packaging -- I am a super creative person and I kinda think I am never satisfied -- but, then again, things evolve so why not packaging?!


Here are some of my latest "finds" -- and there is also an Etsy packaging Flickr stream if you would like to see some more goodies. The problem that I run up against is that most of these really cool pictures and ideas are for smaller goods -- not for apparel pieces or aprons.

  1. Packaging from Danni @ Oh, Hello Friend
  2. The Return of the Lost Sock: Packaging of the World
  3. The Pie Monster: Packaging of the World
  4. Migo Magi Key Wallet: Packaging of the World
So the Packaging of the World site has all kinds of inspiration for items of all shapes and sizes....and some really cool ideas to boot.

Enjoy,
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook