Home Decor Inspiration

Thursday, January 19, 2012

So, I get three magazines every month in the mail -- I wonder if you could ever guess which ones they are! lol.....I will tell you that one of them is Country Living....yep, I LOVE Country Living. Every time I see it in the little mail slot {we don't have actually have mailboxes here for some reason -- it's like we live in an apartment complex and have to walk a mile to get the dang mail} I smile and wait to read it until I have time to really look it over. It's "me" time and it rocks!


Since it is a new year, I have decided that portions of my house need upgrades -- or a new look....lol...whichever comes first :) The montage above comes from the Country Living website -- which is chalked full of inspiration and DIY projects -- which I will be undertaking and posting about on here as well so stay tuned for that. If you have the time, try some of them out and let me know how it works out for you.....and, if you can think of some things to do with pallets, let me know -- I have 5 of those things in my garage waiting to be reborn in to something fabulous!

Enjoy,
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook