It's ALL about the 80s Baby....

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Okay, so one month ago today I had my 32nd birthday....yea, I know -- 32!! wth....time flies -- when you're having fun {or even when you're not}. So, in honor of said milestone and in the midst of my feeling "old," I decided to put together a little montage of 80's goodies.....from Etsy -- where else?! Of course, this didn't help in the way of feeling "old" since these items can now be found in the "vintage" section -- and again I say WTH {I really want to replace that last letter with another one}?! Who would think that you can find Popples, Strawberry Shortcake {the plump, frumpy one -- not the anorexic hoe-ish one}, Rainbow Brite, Chuck Taylor's, Micheal Jackson, Transformers, G.I. Joe and so on in the VINTAGE section of anything?! That's almost as insulting as finding Guns 'N Roses on the "classic rock" station -- again I say WTH?!?!

  1. 80's Baby T-Shirt: 80's Baby International
  2. Rainbow Brite Zipper Pouch: cupcakeusagi
  3. Vintage Strawberry Shortcake Tumblers: JollyPollyPickens
  4. Thriller Record: AstralBoutique
  5. Pink Coverse Chuck Taylor's: TaborsTreasures
  6. Vintage Popple Baby Cribsey: Sinkorswimtreasures
Yea so anyway, here are some VINTAGE goodies on Etsy - there are tons more, as you can image! Check 'em out when you get the chance. Maybe I will dig out my Smurf collection and proudly display them in my studio ;)

Enjoy,
Kate :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook